Assisting Clients In All Aspects Of Land Use And Zoning Issues
When it comes to legal areas that are as highly specialized at land use and zoning, it’s crucial to work with attorneys who have vast experience in the complex and intricate process. From expansions to acquisitions, at Lampert Toohey & Rucci, LLC, we help our clients successfully maneuver through the complicated bureaucratic procedures.
Our attorneys have substantial experience in all types of land use matters, including:
- Special permit applications
- Variance applications
- Subdivision developments
- Parcel reconfiguration
- Property line disputes
- Wetlands and coastal issues
We Offer Extensive Land Use And Zoning Knowledge And Services
Our land use and zoning attorneys represent clients throughout Connecticut in all facets of the approval process on municipal boards, state permitting and commissions. We can also help bring an appeal when necessary. Our services include:
- Real property litigation
- Landlord/tenant litigation
- Workout agreements and foreclosures
- Zoning, planning and other aspects of real estate development
- Environmental issues
- Wetlands and coastal area management requirements representation
- Representation at zoning boards of appeals, planning and zoning commissions and other municipal bodies such as the Inland Wetlands Commission and Architectural Review Boards
A Strategy For Development
We will work with you to help determine an overall strategy for development within the zoning regulation. Our seasoned lawyers have decades of experience in this niche area of law, and our clients directly benefit from this. You can feel confident in the legal counsel our attorneys provide.
If you have questions about any land use or zoning issue, please call our New Canaan office at 203-442-1228 or reach us through our online contact form.