David J. Rucci
Mr. Rucci is a partner in the firm. He formally was a partner with Rucci, Burnham, Carta & Carello, LLP. His practice includes residential and commercial real estate, land use and zoning, business transactions, restaurant organization, probate and not-for-profit law. Mr. Rucci frequently appears before local planning and zoning commissions, zoning boards of appeals, environmental, inland wetlands commissions and numerous other municipal agencies. His practice also encompasses appellate work in zoning matters and representation of minors in probate court hearings.
Mr. Rucci graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a B.A. in history and philosophy. He received his Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1997.. Admitted to practice in Connecticut, he is a member of Connecticut and Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Associations. Mr. Rucci is a Board member with the New Canaan Community Foundation and serves on the Sapienza Scholarship Committee. He is a Past President of the New Canaan Rotary Club and is currently on their Board of Directors. He is also a Director of the New Canaan Cemetery Association.
His wife is the former Barbara Bergmans, also a New Canaan native. Barbara runs her own graphic design business, Bruccistudio.com, in New Canaan Mr. Rucci has an active home life with 2 daughters and a son. He is active in coaching his children in the recreational soccer and basketball programs.
Areas Of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning
- Business Transactions
- Restaurant Organization
- Probate and Not-for-profit Law
- Connecticut, 1997
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1997
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: History and Philosophy
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association, Member
- New Canaan Community Foundation, Board member
- Sapienza Scholarship Committee, Secretary
- New Canaan Cemetery Association, Director
- Board of Directors of New Canaan Rotary Club
Past Employment Positions
- Rucci, Burnham, Carta & Carello, LLP, Partner
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, New Canaan Rotary Club
How Can We Help You?
Call or email us to schedule
a FREE CONSULTATION